Monday, January 15, 2007

Visa:approved...RECEIVED

Well, a couple of Tums and fingernails later, I have FINALLY received my &#@! visa. Thank the good LORD. Because of the bad weather, my visa was shipped to Memphis, Tennsesee to get warmed up, while I sat in a precarious climate of freezing cold icy weather [in LUBBOCK, TEXAS] made even more icy by my steaming mad body melting the ice to even more dangerous heights of slick. I missed my flight to London...But made the one for Bedlam. Oh, the joys of traveling. As many would say, "miracles do happen." And, unfortunaley in my case, they happen a little late...But, beggars can't be choosers....right? I am just full of wisdom today. It isn't everyday though, that one's visa comes in three days after the scheduled departure date! :) I leave tommorrow...[crossing fingers, toes, legs, and eyes] and it sure as sand better be on a jet plane...For now I will sit in a state of utter confusion while the travel plans unfold.

Going crazy in Brownfield, Texas~K

No comments: