Friday, January 12, 2007

Murphy's Law

Let it be known that when planning to travel internationally the most stressful part of the trip is before you actually embark on the trip! I am two days away from making the big journey to India, and I can hardly wait! HOWEVER, Murphy's law has chosen to prove itself through my own travel plans. Ugh! This seems to be the story of my crazy life. I am so ready to breathe a sigh of relief once I can sit comfortably on the plane destined for Delhi. I have called the Consulate once again about my Visa problems, and they seem to be willing to overnight my visa, yet, I can't help but doubt that everything will work out, as my hopes have been on a roller coaster ride this past week. I am sure the people at the consulate are sick and tired of hearing my chipper voice request an update on my visa application. I have had to knock on wood so much that there is a permanent dent in my parents kitchen table. But, as my grandma Shirley keeps telling me, "keep a positive attitude, and you will be rewarded." I have had quite an attitude these past couple of days...come to think of it my entire life, and I am not so sure how positive it has been. This would really not be the time for karma to bite me in the...rear. Maybe if I fake a positive attitude I can fool the fates.

with a positive smile and attitude~K

1 comment:

Pistachio said...

We will all miss you!!