Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"khuda hafiz...." goodbye in Hindi!

I am leaving on a jet plane at 11 a.m. tomorrow (Wednesday) bound for London! Hiphip Hooray! My two traveling/intern buddies, and I will be spending three days in London until we leave for Delhi, India on the 21st. We will be staying in a hostel while in London, as this is more cost efficient....I am wondering if they have any idea that I am one rambuncious black girl. As aunt Julia was telling me the other night, "they will never forget you that is for sure." I am going to take that comment as a positive one, since I happen to be the most fun and nice girl one has ever met...(wink wink aunt Julia and family) If I have learned anything this past month, it is the importance of patience and presistance with the Consular people of Inida. Let me tell you, the poeple of Inida at the San Fransisco, D.C., and Houston consulates know me on a first name basis, and most likely shiver with dread at the thought of my voice and that annoying question I have asked at least one hundred times: "what is the status of my visa?" But, I am my mother's daughter, enough said...So, now the next blog my friends will be from London. I am excited and overjoyed that everything has turned out so well thus far. If ya'll have any reccomendations or questions please feel free to make a comment on the blog or email me at kathleen.tedford@gmail.com. Before I forget, I will be turning off my cell phone tomorrow in the evening so if ya wanna call my cellphone # is 8019180479.

cheers~KK

3 comments:

Brenda Tedford said...

I miss you already! Please be careful and remember what I told you about everything!!!!!
love you more,
mom

Brenda Tedford said...

Oh....... and I forgot to tell you to check your spelling next time before you send a post!
love ya sweetie,
mom

Unknown said...

this is great i am very impressed. i am phils dad, i hope you all know this is exciting being on the theshold of a wonderful concept. may you all be blessed and protected in your big adventure in india. GOD BLESS m.tindall.